Re: [802SEC] Agendas for EC meetings in Dallas and schedule

James,

Thanks for your organization on these topics.

I'd like to suggest a change to a longstanding agenda format issue. In particular, I think that we have been improperly categorizing motions to forward drafts to Sponsor Ballot, in two ways:

(1) I don't think that such motions should be included under the category of "IEEE Standards Board Items".

(2) I think that such motions should be classified as "Internal" rather than "External".

Regards,

Roger