[802SEC] IEEE 802.3 comments on P802.11 proposed amendment PAR

Mr. Kraemer

Please accept this comment on the proposed P802.11 amendment PAR.  IEEE 802.3 chartered an open ad hoc committee to generate comments on proposed PARs.  The issue below was discussed during our opening Monday plenary.  We look forward to your responses.

P802.11

It is noted that IEEE Std 802.11 includes PICS proforma, and believed that these have consistently been included with the initial addition of functionality to the base standard.  The WG is asked to consider including a commitment to provide PICS on enhancements such as this within the project documents.

Bob Grow
802.3 PAR comments ad hoc chair