[802SEC] Coexistence statements in Wireless PARs

Dear EC Colleagues

I just want to make sure my intentions are clear on the coexistence issue. I am perfectly ok with what got hammered out in September on VHT. I am also ok if we want something different. Whatever it is, it just needs to be meaningful, consistent and uniform across all PARs. My hope is we can agree on that and whatever that is include it in the PARs now and going forward.

Bob

Bob Heile, Ph.D
Chairman, ZigBee Alliance
Chair, IEEE 802.15 Working Group on Wireless Personal Area Networks
11 Robert Toner Blvd
Suite 5-301
North Attleboro, MA  02763   USA
Mobile: +1-781-929-4832