[802SEC] Motion to modify the IEEE 802 P&P and create an operations manual

Dear EC Members,

Attached please find an updated ballot document as a proposed resolution
to the P&P revision ballot titled 'Creation of Operation Manual'.
(James please post this document.)

The document has been updated to reflect the most current proposed
resolution files (from August) and I have added an editorial instruction
reading "These changes are to take effect upon posting of the P&P on the
AudCom website. The OM should be posted on the 802 website prior to
being placed in effect."

I will be making a motion tomorrow that will read as follows:

To approve the P&P revision titled "Creation of Operations Manual" as
described in the file named: XXXX as posted at YYYY.

Please let me know in advance if anyone has any procedural issues with
this.  Since the process we are following is (of necessity) a little
different than we have done in the past I wanted to give everyone time
in advance to consider it.

Best regards,

Mat

Matthew Sherman, Ph.D.