[802SEC] Information Item -- 802.11

Greetings and Salutations!!

    I was asked to inform the 802 EC that 802.11 will be changing the WG user Password on Monday Nov 17, 2008 that allows access to the 802.11 Members Area.
   We will be notifying the 802.11 Voter Members on Monday.
   We hope the change to the password does not effect the cross-access to other WG user areas or access to the 802.11 area. by other WG Voting members.

Regards,
Jon

Jon Rosdahl                          10871 North 5750 West
hm:801-756-1496                   Highland, UT 84003
cell:801-376-6435
office: 801-492-4023

A Job is only necessary to eat!
A Family is necessary to be happy