[802SEC] SG renewals on consent agenda

James

Given all that we have to do today, I would recommend that all proforma Study Group renewals, regardless of how many times they have previously been renewed, be placed on the consent agenda if they have PARs up for consideration this afternoon.

I have got three with PARs on the agenda- 15.4f on active rfid tags, 15.4g on smart metering networks, and 15.7 on visible light communications.

Regards

Bob

Bob Heile, Ph.D
Chairman, ZigBee Alliance
Chair, IEEE 802.15 Working Group on Wireless Personal Area Networks
11 Robert Toner Blvd
Suite 5-301
North Attleboro, MA  02763   USA
Mobile: +1-781-929-4832