From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** [mailto:STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org] On Behalf Of James Gilb
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2008 10:36 AM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [802SEC] Reminder: Closing reports and agenda items.

All

As a reminder, Closing reports are due by 1:00 pm on Friday in order to
be posted to the website.

Please send me any updates to the agenda ASAP.  I know that final
decisions have not yet been made, but it is easier to delete items than
add them.

Also, please make sure I have all documents that will be presented prior
to their presentation so that we don't have to slow down.

I have updated the minutes for Monday, now all the presentation material
is in there.  They are at:

http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/minutes/nov2008/index.html

James Gilb