Re: [802SEC] Reminder: Closing reports and agenda items.

Vivek

The closing report I post is the wrap up of the WG's activity for the
week.  It is a report for the benefit of the 802 EC.  The minutes are
our official record of the activities at the closing meeting.

If you want to have a different report for your group with the results
of the EC meeting, it is OK with me.

James Gilb