Re: [802SEC] Reminder: Closing reports and agenda items.

James:

Quoting from the LMSC P&P, subclause 8.1.1:

"Each WG, TAG, and ECSG Chair shall provide a status report to the LMSC Recording Secretary no later than one hour after the conclusion of the closing EC meeting. This status report shall include a description of the progress made during the week, as well as plans for further work and future meetings. The Recording Secretary shall post these status reports on the 802 web page no later than one week after the close of the plenary session."

Roger