[802SEC] Thank You

I wish to thank you all for the kind words and gift (which I am sure I will
actually receive sometime in the future :-)) during my last meeting with
IEEE 802 in Dallas.  It has been a real pleasure working with you and I
sincerely appreciate the friendships I have made.

In my thanks at the closing SEC meeting I neglected to thank Dawn.  She has
given me many opportunities to grow professionally over our years of working
together and I am indebted to her. Thanks Dawn! A special thanks to all the
ladies of Face To Face Events as well!

As sad as it is to say good bye I am very excited about the challenges and
opportunities my new career brings me.  In addition to associations I will
once again be working in the corporate world with special events, meetings,
incentive travel and trade shows.  We also have a sport services department
which, among other events, arranges corporate accommodation and hospitality
programs during the 2010 Olympics in Vancouver.

My personal email is darcelmoro@gmail.com - please keep in touch!

Merry Christmas!

Darcel

Darcel Moro

(Former) IEEE 802 Meeting Manager

Direct Tel: 604-808-9624

Direct Fax: 604-949-0719

Personal Email: darcelmoro@gmail.com

Work Email: darcel.moro@primestrategies.ca

P please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.