Re: [802SEC] Electronic Participation in Interim Meetings

All

I agree with Tony here.  If we use it at all, it is only for limited
topics which require specific expertise.

I also think that the barrier of travel time and expense is a measure of
the importance the people have for developing the standard.  At the very
least, all participants should pay the entire meeting fee.  The cost of
a wireless interim fee is normally less than $700.  The cost of the time
that a person spends working on the standards development far exceeds
this modest expense.

James Gilb