Re: [802SEC] Status on Whitespace Electronic Participation Experiment

Mat -
An observation from a mtg attendee...
During the session yesterday a question was asked about taking a vote - and
the response was that there was a desire to not vote until a conf call next
week. When asked why in a conf call instead of in the F2F session, the
response was because the people attending by phone could not vote.

I found that odd. The primary rule was that remote/phone attendance would
not be allowed to impact the in person attendees. Yet, here was an example
where the simple presence of remote attendees was the reason given for the
F2F members not being able to take a vote and make a formal decision.

Add this to your comments of the pace being slow due to remote attendees and
I think it is clear that remote attendance has a negative impact on f2f
meeting productivity.

The question for the group will be do they want to pay that productivity
cost?

Dave