Re: [802SEC] Status on Whitespace Electronic Participation Experiment

I was very disappointed in the running of the whitespace meeting. A lot of
time was wasted on informing the remote participants on what was happening
and getting someone on the call set up to present. I would say that this is
not the way to conduct IEEE 802 business during a plenary or interim
meeting. Those that are committed to attend, pay the expenses, and get as
much done as possible were treated to a situation where the remote
participants significantly disrupted the official attendees.

If possible, I would recommend canceling phone participation for the rest of
this meeting and getting some work done with those attending.

Regards, John

--
John R. Barr (John.Barr@Motorola.com)
Director, Standards Realization - <http://www.motorola.com>