[802SEC] Agenda items for March

Dear 802 EC members

Now that everyone has completed their interim meetings and the results
are fresh in our minds, I would like to ask for everyone to please send
me the items they expect to have on either the opening or closing
agendas.  Please send the item, type (motion or information) and the
time requested.

I understand that many of these are speculative, depending on the
results of the March meeting, but it is easier for me to delete items
than to add them.

Also, if you have PARs and 5 Cs that you expect will be up for
consideration, send them to me as well and I will update the 802 page
with the documents.

Thanks.

James Gilb
802 Recording Secretary