[802SEC] FW: [802SEC] +++10 Day EC Ballot+++IEEE802 IMT-Advanced PR +++Closes 14 February

Dear EC,

A reminder that this ballot is still open. The count appears to be as
follows:

Vote categories:         APP    DIS    ABS    DNV
VC Mat Sherman.          APP
VC Pat Thaler.                                DNV
ES Buzz Rigsbee.                              DNV
RS James Gilb.                                DNV
TR John Hawkins.         APP
01 Tony Jeffree.         APP
03 David Law.            APP
11 Bruce Kraemer.        APP
15 Bob Heile.            APP
16 Roger Marks.          APP
17 John Lemon.                                DNV
18 Mike Lynch.           APP
19 Steve Shellhammer.                         DNV
20 Mark Klerer.          APP
21 Vivek Gupta.          APP
22 Carl Stevenson.       APP
ME Geoff Thompson.       non-voting
16 TOTALS        result  11     00      00     05

Regards,

Mike