Re: [802SEC] Registration Fee Waiver for Lee Pucker

Au contraire, mon frere,    A tutorial is a scheduled technical meeting
that is part of a plenary session, and therefore requires attendees to
be registered.  However we have a long-standing precedent of allowing
persons who are only attending for the purpose of presenting at a
Tutorial or Opening plenary to be registered as guests if they have a EC
sponsor who will vouch that they are attending for the benefit of the
802-community.

We have been doing this for many years.  The rules do NOT say that a
tutorial is not a scheduled technical meeting as part of a plenary.

Thanx,  Buzz
Dr. Everett O. (Buzz) Rigsbee
Executive Secretary, IEEE-802 LMSC
Boeing IT
PO Box 3707, M/S: 7M-FM
Seattle, WA  98124-2207
Ph: (425) 373-8960    Fx: (425) 865-7960
Cell: (425) 417-1022
everett.o.rigsbee@boeing.com