From: owner-stds-802-sec@ieee.org [mailto:owner-stds-802-sec@ieee.org] On
Behalf Of Paul Nikolich
Sent: March 6, 2009 4:20 AM
To: Sherman, Matthew J. (US SSA); STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [802SEC] Registration Fee Waiver request for Lee Pucker

Mat,

As Buzz said: "If he is only attending to present to the Tutorial and will
not attend any other meetings or tutorials or the social then he can be
exempted from the Registration Fee.  He will need to be approved by the EC
on Monday, register as a guest, and will need to get a Guest badge to wear
from the F2F staff."

Since he meets the above criteria, I will add Lee to the list I put before
the EC at the opening EC meeting when I put up the "Meeting Fee Waiver"
slide requesting approval of any fee waivers (e.g., IEEE Staff and invited
guests).

Regards,

--Paul