From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** [mailto:STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org] On Behalf Of James Gilb
Sent: Wednesday, March 11, 2009 8:55 AM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [802SEC] Updated Friday agenda

All

It is that time again, I have posted a newly revised Friday agenda
(revision 2), please review.  It is easier to add things now and delete
them on Friday than to try to add them at the beginning of the closing
EC meeting.

The link for the March 2009 meeting documents is:
http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/minutes/2009-March/index.html

Thanks

James Gilb