Re: [802SEC] Friday agenda, revision 3 posted

James -

Please find the 802.1 agenda items attached; all supporting material is referenced by URL.
The items are:

ME 802.3bd draft PAR to NesCom
ME 802.1Qay conditional approval to RevCom
ME 802.1Qaw conditional approval to RevCom
ME 802.1AB-REV unconditional approval to Sponsor Ballot
ME 802.1X-REV conditional approval to Sponsor Ballot
ME 802.1Qav conditional approval to Sponsor Ballot
ME 802.1AR conditional approval to Sponsor Ballot*
ME Press release for P802.1Qay
II Liaison response to TRILL WG in IETF

*Please note that at present I am missing the outstanding comments for P802.1AR, so I may
pull that item from the agenda if the editor doesn't get them to me in time.

Regards,
Tony