[802SEC] Liaison letters and interpretation response consent agenda items

Dear EC members,

In support of my four liaison letters and one interpretation response that
I have asked to have placed on the consent agenda please find the
attached.

In respect to these items here are the Working Group votes for them:

Liaison letter to ISO/IEC JTC1 SC6 WG1 regarding ISO/IEC 8802-3:2000
Y: 74, N: 0, A: 6

Liaison response to ITU SG15 regarding 1Gbit/s point-to-point
Ethernet-based optical access system
Y: 61, N: 2, A: 22

Liaison response to ITU SG15 regarding OTNT standardization work plan
Passed by voice vote without opposition (approx 70 voters in room)

Liaison response to ITU SG15 15 regarding IEEE P802.3av 10Gb/s EPON
Y: 67, N: 0, A: 3

IEEE 802.3 Interpretation
Y: 49, N: 0, A: 19

Best regards,