To: <STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2009 9:07 PM
Subject: [802SEC] Agenda Item request: Communication from ISO/IEC JTC1 /SC6

Hello James,
  We would like an agenda slot   (Consent Agenda would be fine) for

We will have a request to approve doc. 11-09/0168r6, the liaison letter "Response to Liaison Letter 6N13770 from ISO/IEC JTC1/SC6 WG1 to the IEEE 802 LMSC"

The response is contained in https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/09/11-09-0168-06-0jtc-draft-liaison-letter-response.doc

A motion would be prepared if needed.
Regards,
Jon

Jon Rosdahl                          10871 North 5750 West
hm:801-756-1496                   Highland, UT 84003
cell:801-376-6435
office: 801-492-4023

A Job is only necessary to eat!
A Family is necessary to be happy

This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.