From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** [mailto:STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Sherman, Matthew J. (US SSA)
Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2009 7:59 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [802SEC] C/LM P&P Approval

Steve,

Thanks for being proactive on this.  I haven't been able to respond to
anything till now.

James,

Thanks for updating the links, but I can't seem to find them.  The new
link for the P&P is now:

http://standards.ieee.org/board/aud/LMSC_2009.pdf

The link on the IEEE 802 website still seems to point to:

http://standards.ieee.org/board/aud/LMSC.pdf

Also directly under this link for the P&P should be a link to the
operations manual.  I don't currently see that.

Also the P&P development page probably needs some updates to reflect
what has been approved and superseded.

Let me know if this all makes sense.  Otherwise we can do a call to
discuss things if you like.

Thanks and sorry for the trouble,

Mat

Matthew Sherman, Ph.D.
Engineering Fellow
BAE Systems - Electronics, Intelligence, & Support (EI&S)
Office: +1 973.633.6344
Cell: +1 973.229.9520
email: matthew.sherman@baesystems.com