From: Gerald Chouinard [mailto:gerald.chouinard@crc.ca]
Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2009 10:25 AM
To: Peter Ecclesine (pecclesi)
Cc: Michael Lynch; Peter Murray; jnotor@cadence.com;
winston.caldwell@fox.com; Bruce Kraemer; Richard Kennedy;
Winston.Caldwell@fox.com; ivan Reede
Subject: Re: 11/469r2 with teleconf edits is on Mentor

Peter,

Here are my suggestions for the OFCOM text for this afternoon's discussion.
Changes are proposed in::
Q1, refining the paragraph that you changed to include the proposed
country-wide channel 38 beyond which additional regional channels dedicated
to PMSE are proposed;
Q6 where the sentence about the -95 dBm minimum level is partly restored to
respond to the first sentence;
Q7 where the text is corrected (microphones go with incumbents);
Q14 where the text is, I hope, improved; Beacon reception before Q20 where
the 802.22.1 beacon is described as different than what was proposed by
OFCOM;
Q27 where text is restored to indicate that if the 100 ms period is to be
used for sensing, all license-exempt devices need to have this period
synchronized, alerting them of the required complexity, and also stating
that 100 ms silence time will not be good for QoS.

Gerald