[802SEC] IEEE 802.19 SG on TV white space coexistence

Executive Committee,

                At the March Plenary the EC approved formation of an 802.19 study group on TV white space (TVWS) coexistence.  At the time of approval the EC requested that the SG develop a plan and schedule.  The SG has been holding weekly conference calls in order to agree on that plan.  Attached is a presentation that summarizes the plan.

                https://mentor.ieee.org/802.19/dcn/09/19-09-0010-02-tvws-tv-white-space-coexistence-plan.ppt

                Our current plan is to operate until July and to discuss other future tasks  at the July plenary at which point we may request a continuation until November.  We will keep you posted.

Regards,
Steve