Re: [802SEC] +++EC Ballot+++IEEE802 Comments to UK Ofcom +++Closes 30 April

Mike,

I vote Disapprove. My comments are attached.

In general, I found that the writing in the document is so obscure that I believe it will seriously impact the effectiveness of the contribution, and might even cast a bad light on IEEE 802. I also found some typos that are difficult to decipher. I'm proposing editorial changes.

In general, huge sentences (including those constructed to fill an entire eight-line paragraph) are a sure way to get into trouble.

We also need to be careful about referring to a draft document as a standard.

Roger