[802SEC] Correction to EC 5 day review

Dear EC,

I am having significant email challenges. Finally this morning I was able to send out an email regarding an EC 5 day review of two 802.18 inputs from the recent interim to ITU-R WP5D. I have been trying to send that email since Saturday and the version that just went out had dates for the review based on my original effort to send it.

Please change the dates for the review to begin today, Monday, 18 May, and close on Friday, 22 May.

Sorry for any inconvenience and confusion.

Regards,

Mike

+1.972.814.4901 Mobile