Re: [802SEC] FCC NOI on a National Broadband Plan

Paul,

Yes but was not able to complete it. There was a conference call held on 27
May and the input was approved. I will be circulating it very shortly for an
EC five day review.

As you are aware there are ~279 questions in the NOI. 802.18, .11 and the
others felt that this response should be targeted at the policy rather than
technical levels. It was also felt that there will be many opportunities to
comment as this will go through a number of inquiry/comment rounds. Best
estimate on when more detail would be appropriate is Q4 and can be addressed
at the November plenary.

Of course 802.18 will be looking at the comments and reply comments that
were filed. It would be appropriate for 802 to begin discussing further
response/responses during the July plenary.

Regards,

Mike

+1.972.814.4901 Mobile