Re: [802SEC] "Executive Committee Workshop" Announcement

Hi Mike,   No worries; it is just a room blocking error (too few rooms
blocked in the tail); we'll get it adjusted and we'll have them fix your
reservation too.  So hang-in there, we're on the case !!!      J

Dawn & Lisa,  Will you please send Mike and update when his reservation is
fixed (7/12-7/20/2009) so he can change his flight.

Please note new contact info:

Thanx, Buzz

Everett O (Buzz) Rigsbee

Executive Secretary IEEE-802 LMSC