[802SEC] P802.1AB-REV Sponsor recirc ballot

The first Sponsor recirculation ballot on P802.1AB-REV/D6.0 closed on the 23rd June, with
no outstanding negative votes (i.e., 100% approval). There were two comments made during
the ballot; I believe both comments to be minor and entirely editorial and that they can
be handled by the staff editors during pre-publication editing - see:

http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/Exec_files/802-1ab-rev-d6-0-dis.pdf

There is therefore no need to run a further recirculation ballot on this project.

I have therefore submitted the project to RevCom in accordance with the conditional
approval granted at the closing EC meeting in March 2009.

Regards,
Tony