Re: [802SEC] FW: Get IEEE 802 report

Geoff

Sorry about that, I used my old email list and it had your old address.

I passed on what Karen sent me with the restrictions that she indicated.
If we don't agree with this, then the EC should agree to a statement to
be sent to the IEEE regarding what should be sent to the EC and what we
will keep secret.

I will send a copy to you directly.

James Gilb