From: colin.langtry@itu.int [mailto:colin.langtry@itu.int]
Sent: Monday, July 13, 2009 09:10
To: adrian.scrase@etsi.org; asok.chatterjee@ericsson.com;
secretariat@3gpp2.org; hcuschieri@tiaonline.org;
opearson@alcatel-lucent.com; Ron.M.Ferguson@sprint.com;
wanyi@mail.ritt.com.cn; satoh@arib.or.jp; m-shirai@arib.or.jp;
don.zelmer@att.com; ed.ehrlich@nokia.com; Mark.Younge@T-Mobile.com;
liwenyu@mail.ritt.com.cn; shmcao@public.bta.net.cn;
zhuyutao@mail.ritt.com.cn; guenter.kleindl@siemens.com;
johanna.grison@ETSI.org; francois.courau@alcatel-lucent.fr;
nicolapio.magnani@telecomitalia.it; walter.weigel@etsi.org;
freqmgr@sbcglobal.net; r.b.marks@ieee.org; cjblum@alcatel-lucent.com;
valleyviewcorp@aol.com; emikoski@tiaonline.org; jim.ragsdale@ericsson.com;
ibm686@tta.or.kr; kdj@tta.or.kr; kjwee@kcc.go.kr; sugiyama@ttc.or.jp;
t-kiyasu@ttc.or.jp; graham.macdonald@intel.com; ronald.j.resnick@intel.com
Cc: Stephen.blust@att.com; nicola.magnani@telecomitalia.it
Subject: Liaison statement to external organizations on the schedule for
updating Recommendation ITU-R M.1457 to Revision 10

Dear Sir/Madam,
<<Liaison statement to external organizations on the schedule for updating
Recommendation ITU-R M.1457 to Revision 10(230R1).doc>>

Please find attached a liaison statement from Working Party 5D to your
organization regarding Liaison statement to external organizations on the
schedule for updating Recommendation ITU-R M.1457 to Revision 10.

Regards,

Colin