[802SEC] Documents for LMSC OM Revision ballot

James,

Can you please post the attached documents somewhere under:

            http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/PNP/PNP-development.shtml

All,

Attached are the draft documents for the LMSC OM ballot that will create
the LMSC WG P&P.  I've done my best to incorporate guidance from the P&P
Review session we had Sunday.  I will make a motion tomorrow to start
the balloting process based on these documents.  We will then have 4
months during which I've scheduled many meetings (the first of which in
Saturday) to discuss how to improve these drafts.

Note that I will be including a ballot comment form.  I will not keep
the comments from any prior activities as the current drafts should
reflect those.  I will start a new comment data base against the current
documents.

Thanks in advance for your patience with this process.

Regards,

Mat

Matthew Sherman, Ph.D.
First Vice Chair, IEEE 802

Engineering Fellow
BAE Systems -  Electronics, Intelligence, & Support (EI&S)

Office: +1 973.633.6344
Cell: +1 973.229.9520
email: matthew.sherman@baesystems.com