[802SEC] EC Document Server

James,

I'd like to add an agenda item for the meeting today

MI         EC Document server                  M. Sherman      10
minutes

All,

When I was running the TV Whitespace ECSG I had a dedicated document
server.  This seemed to be a very efficient means to post and share
documents.  The e-mail archive / website aren't always a convenient way
to conduct business.  I'd like to conduct a motion to set up a document
server for the EC.

Thoughts?

Mat

Matthew Sherman, Ph.D.
Engineering Fellow
BAE Systems - Electronics, Intelligence, & Support (EI&S)
Office: +1 973.633.6344
Cell: +1 973.229.9520
email: matthew.sherman@baesystems.com