[802SEC] IEEE 802.3 agenda items

Dear EC members,

In support of my two liaison letters I have asked to have placed on the
consent agenda please find them attached. In respect to these items, and
the Study Group extension that I have also asked to have placed on the
consent agenda, the Working Group votes for them were as follows:

Liaison response to IEC TC65/SC65C/JWG10 regarding Power over Ethernet and
industrial environments
Y: 84, N: 0, A: 3

Liaison response to ISO/IEC JTC1 SC25 WG3 regarding optical fibre
terminology
Y: 68, N: 1, A: 2

Ethernet support for the IEEE P802.1AS time synchronization protocol Study
Group Extension request (1st Extension)
Y: 72, N: 0, A: 0

Please also find attached a slide set in support of my other agenda items.

Best regards,
  David Law