[802SEC] Amazon can do $1 payments wirelessly...

Folks,

I was listening to NPR today, and they did a piece about Amazon
providing a wireless payment that lets you transfer pretty much any
amount of money to pretty much any person wirelessly.  So the reporter
was out on the street giving away free virtual dollar bills.  Sounded
like the basic concept worked quite well....

Clearly Amazon has the micro-payment stuff down cold.  Personally, I
vote for moving our standards sales platform to Amazon!

Mat

Matthew Sherman, Ph.D.
Engineering Fellow
BAE Systems - Electronics, Intelligence, & Support (EI&S)
Office: +1 973.633.6344
Cell: +1 973.229.9520
email: matthew.sherman@baesystems.com