[802SEC] Definition of "Broadband" (telecon 26 August - 2:00 p.m. CDT - FCC Request for Help to Define "Broadband")

Mike,

I may not be on the Defining Broadband call tomorrow, here are my initial thoughts on the definition.

'Broadband' is a service which provides for the reliable, high quality transport of information between multiple end points. A 'Broadband' network shall have no perceptible effect on applications running on the end points.

Regards,

--Paul