From: Tony Jeffree [mailto:tony@jeffree.co.uk]
Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2009 01:30
To: 'Mike Lynch'; STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: RE: [802SEC] FW: [802SEC] Definition of "Broadband" (telecon 26
August - 2:00 p.m. CDT - FCC Request for Help to Define "Broadband")

Interesting except for the confidentiality disclaimer at the end...

Regards,
Tony

CDT - FCC Request for Help to Define "Broadband")

Dear EC and RR-TAG,

Some interesting data that Rich has forwarded. I guess I'm one of the lucky
11% in Texas.

Regards,

Mike