Re: [802SEC] Disclaimers in 802 EC postings

James,

And as I said in my email a few minutes earlier this means that all of us
need to begin reviewing email strings, regardless of topic, to prevent some
unintentional "pollution" by such a statement. Also, as I said earlier to
you, I think that all of us need to add "email string review" to our job
descriptions and hope that we can be paid for that.

While my number of emails/month have dropped since 5 May it is still a
significant number. Maybe I should just stop forwarding things rather than
take the time to a) review for disclosure data or b) ask the author to
resend data that could be of near term interest. Just doesn't seem an
effective use of time to me to be an email editor. Yes, I will make certain
that 802.18 participants are once again made aware but with the short time
frame for much of the regulatory work I do not see value in rejecting their
inputs.

Regards,

Mike