Re: [802SEC] +++ 10 Day EC Email Ballot +++ 802.15.4c China Awards Ceremony press release

I approve.

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** [mailto:STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Bob Heile
Sent: Saturday, September 05, 2009 8:15 AM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [802SEC] +++ 10 Day EC Email Ballot +++ 802.15.4c China Awards Ceremony press release

Dear EC members,

Attached is a draft press release covering a very successful Awards Ceremony and Reception last week in Beijing.  We are trying to promote cooperation in Standards development.  Your speedy attention to this would be appreciated so the news is not too old.

Paul has delegated the conduct of the IEEE 802 EC 10-day ballot on the following motion to me.

Motion:  "The EC okays the press release covering the 15.4c China Awards Ceremony"

Moved:    Bob Heile
Seconded: Steve Shellhammer

Start of ballot: Saturday, 5 September 2009 Close of ballot: Tuesday, 15 September 2009, 11:59PM EDT

Early close: As required in subclause 3.1.2.2 'Electronic Balloting' of the IEEE project 802 LAN/MAN Standards Committee (LMSC) Operations Manual, this is notice that, to ensure these releases are provided in a timely manner, this ballot may close early once sufficient responses are received to clearly decide a matter.

Best regards,

Bob

Bob Heile, Ph.D
Chairman, ZigBee Alliance
Chair, IEEE 802.15 Working Group on Wireless Personal Area Networks
11 Robert Toner Blvd
Suite 5-301
North Attleboro, MA  02763   USA
Mobile: +1-781-929-4832