From: Shellhammer, Steve [mailto:sshellha@QUALCOMM.COM]
Sent: Sunday, September 13, 2009 8:56 PM
To: STDS-802-19@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [802.19] Comments on Draft PAR

All,

                On last week's conference call Mark Cummings suggested that
if anyone has comments on the PAR to prepare a contribution.

                So I looked over the PAR and put together a few comments and
questions.  I have posted that document on Mentor,

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.19/dcn/09/19-09-0068-00-tvws-comments-on-draft-p
ar.doc

                We can discuss these and any other comments or questions on
the Tuesday conference call.

Steve