[802SEC] Updated WG P&P Ballot document / Meeting reminder

All,

This is another reminder that we have a teleconference on the WG P&P changes scheduled for this Friday 9/18 @ 12 PM ET.  The call in information is:

Toll Free Dial In Number:  (866)205-4008 Int'l Access/Caller Paid Dial In Number:  (801)886-8167 ACCESS CODE:  6336344

The only comments I have received were from Buzz concerning the LMSC Plenary meetings.  I have updated the draft to reflect changes to address Buzz's comments.  I'm also testing the new EC document server.  You can find the updated draft at:

https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/09/ec-09-0002-00-00EC-090916-revised-om-for-ballot.pdf

The only changes are in clause 4.1.1.  Everything else is the same.

Regards to all,

Mat

Matthew Sherman, Ph.D.
First Vice Chair, IEEE 802

Engineering Fellow
BAE Systems -  Electronics, Intelligence, & Support (EI&S)

Office: +1 973.633.6344
Cell: +1 973.229.9520
email: matthew.sherman@baesystems.com<mailto:matthew.sherman@baesystems.com>