Re: [802SEC] +++ 10 Day EC Email Ballot +++ IMT-Advanced press release

Geoff,

No, it's not intended to be upper case.

The draft press release is "associated" with the topic discussed in the first paragraph because because it addresses that same topic.

We could have said it was "a related press release" without changing the meaning.

Roger