Re: [802SEC] +++EC 5 Day Review+++802.18 Comments on FCC Smart Grid Notice

Mike,

I vote approve.

Wendong Hu

MJLynch@mjlallc.com wrote:
Dear EC,

I have received some proposed edits to this document.

All of the FCC's questions are now in Italics.

All of Roger's very useful edits have been accepted.

The majority of Geoff's comments have been accepted, and I want to thank Geoff for pointing out an issue that I had meant to correct at the bottom of page 1/top of page 2. As a result the paragraph numbering beginning on page 2 has been slightly changed.

The document is now 18-09-0105-06 and is available on 802.18's Mentor web site:

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.18/documents

Regards,

Mike