[802SEC] Agenda items for November

Dear 802 EC members

I am putting together the opening and closing agenda drafts for
November.  If you would like to have time on the opening or closing
agendas, please send me: title, presenter, and time.

I have already put the PARs on the closing agenda, so no need to send those.

John H. - I have already put the Treasurer's reports in the agenda
Buzz - I have you down for nNA update in the opening, please advise if
you don't want this one.

Thanks

James Gilb