From: Bob O'Hara [mailto:bohara@wysiwyg104.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 14, 2009 2:27 PM
To: Sherman, Matthew J. (US SSA); STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: RE: [802SEC] WG P&P teleconference on Friday @ 12 Noon Eastern Time

Mat,

I think just one tiny tweak to the changes proposed is needed.  Instead
of:

"The submittal message should be Internet links to the required
submittal documents."

Replace with:

"The submittal message shall include Internet links to the required
submittal documents."

This language is clearer and states a requirement, not a recommendation.
This also makes an implicit requirement on the submitter that the PAR
and 5C, if required, are posted online and available to folks desiring
access without being on the SEC reflector.

 -Bob

Time

> All,
>
> As a reminder there is a WG P&P teleconference this Friday at 12 Noon
EST.  I
> plan to keep it to about 1 hour.
>
> I have received the attached comments from Bob Grow and plan to
discuss them
> on the call.
>
> As a reminder the call in info is:
>
> Toll Free Dial In Number:  (866)205-4008 Int'l Access/Caller Paid Dial
In

matthew.sherman@baesystems.com<mailto:matthew.sherman@baesystems.com>

> This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector.
This