Re: [802SEC] IEEE P802.3-2008/Cor 1 (IEEE 802.3bb) Pause Reaction Delay Corrigendum

Dear David

I think you mean that you "will pre-submit this draft corrigendum to
RevCom" rather than "will pre-submit this draft PAR to RevCom" (a PAR
would go to NesCom anyway).

I have put this on the draft closing agenda as forwarding the
corrigendum to RevCom.

James Gilb