From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** [mailto:STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org] On
Behalf Of Shellhammer, Steve
Sent: 30 October 2009 20:34
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [802SEC] PARs under consideration at the NOV09 plenary

Paul,

	To avoid confusion for some of us who will be having votes in Atlanta confirming a
PAR/5C can you please provide precise answers to the following two questions?

1.	What is the rule regarding how the WG shall approve a PAR/5C and what information
needs to be provided to the EC?
2.	What additional information beyond #1 you are requesting that we provide?

Thanks,
Steve