[802SEC] 802 representative to the Registration Authority Committee

Dear EC members,

IEEE 802 appoints two representatives to serve on the IEEE Registration Authority Committee (RAC).  One is Geoff Thompson, the other was Floyd Backes, who resigned in July09.  Therefore I'm interested in obtaining the names of candidates that may be interested in filling the vacated position.  If you or if you know of someone that is qualified and willing to serve, please let them know about the position and have them contact me.  I'd like to appoint someone by the end of the November plenary session if possible.

The most recent version of the RAC operating procedures are at http://standards.ieee.org/regauth/RAC_Operating_Procedures_04.pdf more information.

Regards,

--Paul