[802SEC] Last Chance: We have some more hotel rooms & Web Register NOW !!!

Last Chance for Online Registration & we have added MORE Hotel Rooms

NOVEMBER 2009 IEEE-802 PLENARY SESSION

4th MEETING INFORMATION UPDATE

Don't you hate getting stuck, standing in long, slow-moving lines ???    Of
course, you do.   :)

Register on the Web NOW and you can avoid waiting in those long lines to
register on-site.  If you do, all you will need is to stop by, pick-up your
badge, and be off to something much more fun !!!

Session Registration: See detailed info on Registration/Cancellation on the
web portal at the link below.

The registration fee is now  $500.US  for web registration and for on-site
registration.  Web registration requires valid credit card information for
the payment of the registration fee; checks are NOT accepted for
web-registration.

Register for this session at:  http://ieee802.facetoface-events.com/plenary

The November 2009 IEEE-802 LMSC Plenary Session will be held at the Hyatt
Regency Atlanta (on Peachtree Street) in Atlanta, GA during the week of
November 15-20, 2009.

All IEEE 802 Working Groups will be located at the:

Hyatt Regency Atlanta Hotel & Conference Center

265 Peachtree Street, Atlanta, GA  30303

IEEE-802 Group - Hotel Reservations:

We have arranged with the hotel to add more rooms to our block because we
had sold-out for some dates.

If you attempt to book on the web and you see an indication of rooms
Sold-Out, please call the hotel directly to check for cancellations and/or
request to be put on the IEEE-802-Wait-List since they will help to find a
room for you.

To book your reservation on the web, click on the following link:

https://resweb.passkey.com/Resweb.do?mode=welcome_ei_new
<https://resweb.passkey.com/Resweb.do?mode=welcome_ei_new&eventID=1450500>
&eventID=1450500

or use the following numbers for access:

Toll Free Reservations:  (800) 233-1234     Phone:  (404) 577-1234
Reservation Fax:  (404) 588-4137

IEEE 802 Group Rate:

* $145.00 US single/double occupancy per night plus applicable taxes*.

* Taxes are currently:  15% Room Occupancy Tax

Dates the group rate is available:  November 5-30, 2009 (based on hotel room
availability).

Reservations cut-off date:  Saturday, November 14, 2009 (Book early - Rooms
are limited).

Cancellation Policy:  No charge when reservation cancelled prior to 6pm EST
of arrival date.

The Hyatt Regency Atlanta adjoins the Peachtree Center Mall and MARTA
station via a covered walkway.

For more ground transportation information including current schedules,
rates, please see the airport web portal :

http://www.atlanta-airport.com/GroundTransportation/

Please see the attach PDF document for the IEEE 802 Group - Hotel
Reservation FAX Form

Hyatt Regency Atlanta (Peachtree Street)

265 Peachtree Street

Atlanta, GA 30303

Web Reservations: https://resweb.passkey.com/Resweb.do?mode=welcome_ei_new
<https://resweb.passkey.com/Resweb.do?mode=welcome_ei_new&eventID=1450500>