Re: [802SEC] Agendas for November meeting

Dear Paul and 802 EC members,

I would like to propose to combine the agenda items for approving the PARs on TV whitespace operations into a single agenda item - "PARs for TV Whitespace Operation", under which we have four sub-items:

- 802.11af PAR for TV white spaces operation to NesCom
- 802.19.1 PAR for TV white space coexistence to NesCom
- 802.22 PAR modification to clarifying scope to NesCom
- 802.22.3 PAR for scalable WRAN operation to NesCom

Combining these closely related agenda items together can provide the EC a uniform and consistence perspective on the subject and would allow the EC to take consistent decisions on how 802 should proceed on TV whitespace operations.

Your consideration will be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

Wendong Hu, Ph.D.
IEEE 802.22 WG Chair

James Gilb wrote:
Dear 802 EC members

I have attached the proposed agendas for the opening and closing meetings.

James Gilb